Dreamy, delicious, gluten-free, ORGANIC brownies that’ll have your guests crying for more.
This amazing recipe has been used time and time again to create the most indulgent brownies I have ever tried. As a career chef, I have served these brownies in many restaurants around the world and the feedback is always the same…
“This is the best brownie I’ve ever had in my life, please can I have the recipe”
Well…Here it is. A really simple recipe with a few of chef’s secret ingredients…
- 3 Free Range Eggs
- 4 tbsp of Organic Butter
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp of Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 cups of Drained Black Beans
- 2 Oz of Organic Dark Chocolate (cut into small pieces)
- 1/3 cup of Maple or Golden Syrup
- 1 tsp of Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper Optional nuts to desired texture
- Place all ingredients (except the chocolate chunks and the nuts) into a blender or food processor and blend well until the mix is smooth.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chunks and the nuts until they are well spread out.
- Grease and line a good sized baking tray with baking parchment and organic butter or coconut oil.
- Pre-heat oven to 175C / 350F and bake on the middle shelf for 25 minutes.
- Remove when the brownie is fully cooked and place on a heatproof surface to cool in the baking tray. After 30 minutes the brownie should be cool enough to remove from the tray and cut into portions.
I hope you enjoy recreating these tasty treats that are completely organic and good for the soul. Now that the secrets out, please feel free to share with your loved ones, and most importantly…Enjoy.