atty liver disease is one in which your liver has so much fat that it increases the weight of your liver by as much as between 5 and 10% of its overall weight. This fatty liver disease can primarily be broken down into two; one is known as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and the other is alcoholic fatty liver disease. Although there is one more fatty liver disease, which is referred to as an acute fatty liver of pregnancy, but this is quite a rare disease that can occur when there is fat accumulation on a pregnant woman’s liver.
The liver is a vital organ whose main function which is to detoxify the body of harmful toxins, is a major one as it can influence every aspect of your health and wellbeing. One should be careful not to engage in an unhealthy lifestyle that would increase their risk of having fatty liver disease, by smoking tobacco cigarettes, drinking alcoholic beverages excessively and consuming refined, as well processed foods on a regular basis can all contribute to you having fatty liver disease and even liver cancer.
While fatty liver disease is a health problem with a global perspective and there are conventional treatment that you can stick to, you can also try a very effective alternative treatment consisting of entirely natural ingredients, which unlike conventional medications, will not leave any adverse side effects on the patient.
Here’s what you need to make an effective natural homemade fatty liver disease treatment remedy:
- Pure virgin olive oil – 1/4 cup
- Garlic (minced) – 1/2 tablespoon
- Ginger (grated) – 1/2 tablespoon
- Organic orange juice – 1/4 cup
Preparation And Use
- Incorporate the minced garlic, the pure virgin olive oil, the grated ginger and organic orange juice in a blender and ensure the ingredients are properly blended to achieve a smooth mixture.
- Consume this recipe for three consecutive nights, drink a cup just before bedtime. You can also change your diet and include foods like carrots, grapes, beets, green tea, organic apples and whole grains, they will help you to avoid fatty liver disease and boost your overall health in the process.
Source: Healthy Recipes and Ideas